ROBERT P. HUTTEN, CFP®
- 30+ years investment industry experience
- BS, Business Administration, concentration in Finance – Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Affiliated with Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network since 2016
- Formerly Wealth Management Advisor, First Vice President – Wealth Management with Merrill Lynch, Financial Advisor with Morgan Stanley
- Series 3, 7, 8, 63, 65 registrations, variable annuity and life insurance licensedCA Insurance License 0A53607 Resident State CA
As a Director, I aim to help clients achieve financial success by serving as their financial quarterback. I am at the center of the client relationship coordinating with other professionals; CPA’s, estate planning attorneys, insurance specialists, etc. to help them meet their financial goals and objectives. I work with a select group of retirees, executives, individuals, and small to medium-sized businesses.
My goals-based wealth management process starts with getting to know the client first through an in-depth profiling in order to learn more about them and their situation. Next, I work with them on defining and prioritizing their goals and objectives. From there I help them develop a plan, asset allocation, and risk tolerance.
Clients work with me because I am in their corner committed to helping them make the best possible choices for their financial future.
I have been a Wealth Management Advisor since 1989, joining Westlake Private Wealth Management in 2016. I am a CFP® certificant, a designation awarded by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards. I am also a graduate of Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo with a degree in Business Administration concentrating in finance.
I live in Dos Vientos, Newbury Park with my lovely wife Veronica and children.