SENIOR REGISTERED ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR
- 25+ years investment industry experience
- BA, Political Science and Business Administration – Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Affiliated with Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network since 2016
- Formerly Portfolio Associate with Morgan Stanley, Senior Registered Client Service Associate with Merrill Lynch, Sales Assistant with AG Edwards, Sales Assistant with Edward Jones
- Series 7, 31, 63, 66 registrations
I was born and raised in the beautiful state of New Jersey. As a kid growing up, I was always outdoors. I played softball throughout my youth and acquired my love of gardening and flowers from my dad. I earned my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and Business Administration from Ramapo College of New Jersey. After graduating, I took a position with an upstart airline, where I acquired my love of travel and led to my move to California at the age of 24. It was a great change from the snow and the cold but I always thought that I would return to my family and friends back home. That all changed when I met my future husband Rick. We married and had two daughters, Caitlin and Stevie and I never moved back to N.J.
I began my career in the financial services industry in 1995 at Edward Jones while living in Lake Tahoe. I always knew that I enjoyed working with people but it was there that I discovered my interest in finance.
We moved to Thousand Oaks in 1998 where we raised our children and still reside. I spent the bulk of my career with Morgan Stanley where I earned my securities registrations. Over the years I have enjoyed servicing our clients and establishing many solid, trusted relationships. I joined Westlake Private Wealth Management in 2016 and have loved being a part of a smaller office.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, friends, and my cat Jersey. I love to travel, hike, pilates, pickleball and am an avid fan of the NY Giants!